Dearest Bold Souls,
I so cherish and admire you all!
This is what some bold souls say to (or about) me, followed by what I say to you, dear bold soul :)
Love the beautiful smiles on these bold souls…
I have had Meg’s beautiful art work displayed in my home for the last 17 years,
and I love it! In addition I always keep a selection of Meg’s cards on hand and
enjoy giving them to friends on special occasions. It is always a pleasure to
catch up with Meg and to see her latest creations.
Love Anthea XX
The prints are truly more vibrant and lovely than I even imagined — I’m beyond honoured to hang these in my humble abode. They really are going to bring a bold and nourishing splash of colour to our lives.
– Bec Leigh
Thanks Bold Souls, for:
- having the courage it takes to sign up to a random Australian colour-enthusiast art lady’s blog, trusting that I might write something worth reading, or making some art that’s worth looking at
- connecting at art markets and online, with your kind comments you frequently make my day
- your delight at things human, funny and beautiful
- that special big-heartedness you show when you choose something for a friend that you like too; you know you’re going to give it away and you find joy, too, in the giving
- drinking in with your eyes colour combinations that you won’t see in any civilised magazine (unless it’s an amazingly good magazine. Haha!)
- your courage to be vibrant and optimistic when many are muttering ‘Global Financial Crisis’ and ‘The End is Nigh’
- speaking up on behalf of those who cannot, when speaking up is needed
- taking care of children, and importantly the child within yourself who breathes in and smiles at the goodness of living each day
- for coming and keeping me company on this journey through art and through life. I am totally touched to have you on this beautiful path along with me
Tons of love,
Meg x o